- Blend 1/2 C. cilantro, 2 tbls. olive oil, Juice of one lime, 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder & salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread over Tilapia fish or any white fish you like (Chilean Sea bass would be amazing but expensive).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrease for 20-25 min. Let rest.
- Blend one cup of mango's with equal parts olive oil and white wine vinegar (to thickness and taste desired) about 2-3 tbls., 1 tsp. garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix cabbage and Mango vinaigrette together.